3DCoat 4.9 review
64software.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
3DCoat 4.9 Review
3DCoat 4.9 is an app designed by Pilgway. 3DCoat 4.9 was first published on . 3DCoat 4.9 is available on Steam, Other.
About This Software3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
Easy Texturing & PBR
- Microvertex, Per-pixel or Ptex painting approaches
- Realtime Physically Based Rendering viewport with HDRL
- Smart Materials with easy set-up options
- Multiple paint Layers. Popular blending modes. Layer groups
- Tight interaction with Photoshop
- Texture size up to 16k
- Fast Ambient Occlusion and Curvature map calculation
- Rich toolset for all kind of painting tasks, and more...
- No topological constraints. Sculpt as you would with Clay
- Complex boolean operations. Fast kit bashing workflow
- Adaptive dynamic tesselation (Live Clay)
- Dozens of fast and fluid sculpting brushes
- Boolean operations with crisp edges
- 3D Printing Export Wizard.
Ultimate Retopo Tools
- Auto-retopology (AUTOPO) with user-defined edge loops
- Fast and easy-to-use manual Retopo tools
- Possibility to import reference mesh for retopologization
- Retopo groups with color palette for better management
- Advanced baking settings dialog
Fast & Friendly UV Mapping
- Professional toolset for creating and editing UV-sets
- Native Global Uniform (GU) unwrapping algorithm
- Multiple UV-sets support and management
- Support ABF, LSCM, and Planar unwrapping algorithms
- Individual islands tweaking
- Lastly, it is fast, easy, and fun to use.
3DCoat Amateur version vs. the Professional version3DCOAT AMATEUR
- No commercial usage, but you may earn money from TF2 and DOTA 2 items.
- Textures size to export is limited to 2048x2048
- Limited to 7 layers
- The ultimate set of 3DCoat tools and features.
- Rights to use 3D-Coat commercially.