Majestic Nights review
5 GB available space
Majestic Nights Review
Majestic Nights is an application developed by Epiphany Games. Majestic Nights was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
Majestic Nights is an episodic action-adventure-thriller set in an alternate 1980s where all conspiracy theories, past and present, are True.
You play as Cardholder: an intelligence operative who may or may not have been present at or even responsible for many of the biggest conspiracy events in history; and Cal, a humble Private Investigator whose own past is shrouded in secrets unknown even to herself.
With fast, light mechanics, the game has been developed to engross players in a shadowy world of conspiracy with an over-the-top 1980s aesthetic. Players will use wits, stealth and sometimes even a little force to investigate, explore, and acquire ever more clues for their big string-covered wall of conspiracies.
Season One of Majestic Nights takes place over six chapters, which work as a complete story or as standalone experiences. ‘Chapter Zero’, a prologue to the series, will be made available for free. Each subsequent chapter of the core series will be paid, and season passes will also be available.
- Isometric Action Adventure Gameplay
- Real-time stealth and combat mechanics
- Investigate and collect evidence to reveal the Truth
- Big hair!
- A vibrant alternative 1980s setting
- A world full of conspiracy theories and government plots where everything you know is wrong
- Controller support for platforms including PC, Mac
- Nazi aliens!
- A gripping, six episode story
- Alternate story paths to explore
- Puzzles, minigames and more!
- Kick-ass original 1980s soundtrack
- ‘Chapter Zero’, a prologue to the core season, will be available free before launch
- More Truth than any other game!
- Season Pass will be available on all platforms (and comes with the soundtrack!)
- Steam Achievements