Nevrosa: Escape review
1500 MB available space
Nevrosa: Escape Review
Nevrosa: Escape is an app developed by GexagonVR. Nevrosa: Escape was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.
Nevrosa is an escape room game with horror and action elements, where you are trying to find your way out of mystic laboratory through solving puzzles while being locked in with a strange creature. Mystical machines, old family curse, and various endings depending on your ways of play.
- Total immersion — redirect walking locomotion design for natural walking inside your chaperone bounds.
- Symphonic soundtrack with position sound system to dive further into Nevrosa world.
- Unique gameplay — combining puzzle, action and horror elements with an intuitive narrative.
- Art deco-inspired environment filled with creepy puzzle machines and dangerous Mist world in the mirrors to explore.
- Evil artifact in your hands: why it follows you? Does it whisper something or it’s just in your head?
- Different endings: you decide how this nightmare ends.
The Demo will be made ASAP and there is always FREE Nevrosa: Prelude for you:
Young Mr. Conway receives as inheritance old family manor somewhere in Northern Europe. His grandpa, William Conway, disappeared a few years ago and was famous for his scientific works and love to art deco style.
Unfortunately, Conway's family mind disease impact became much stronger with ages, so no one knows anything about his last years of life.
Exploring old manor you've reached Grandpa's laboratory where your curiosity leads to unexpected results.
Now you need to figure your way out of this room, try to solve grandpa's mystery, keep your mind sane despite all strange things happening around and face your deepest fear — Conway's disease, that takes your mind.
Will you stay human until the end?
We prepared some special things for you to immerse deeper into Nervosa world:
- Full room scale locomotion: no teleport, touchpad movement or other tricks — feel free to walk around exploring environment like in real life. You'll need only 1,5x2m to play.
- You have a body! We don't hide or transform your hands too. If you take an object — you take it with your hand just like it supposed to be in the real life. So keep your fingers safe from fire and sharp objects — you'll need them.
- Special modes — let's keep it in secret for now :)