Who Wants To Destroy An Alien review
500 MB available space
Who Wants To Destroy An Alien Review
Who Wants To Destroy An Alien is an application designed by SypherZent. Who Wants To Destroy An Alien was first published on . It is currently available on Steam.
The universally famous TV Show, Who Wants To Destroy An Alien, is hosting its cyclical 'Rumble Royale' event! Combatants from all over the Universe have arrived in good sport, to get their wish granted or die trying! Of the hundreds of degenerates who arrive seeking fulfillment, thirteen stand apart as the potential victors. Who will win? That's for you to decide.
- Experience the adventueres of 13 aliens who compete in a Battle Royale in space!
- Choose your character. Each has their own psychology, wish, start position, and unique ending.
- Visit various locations within this dystopian sector, such as Junkyards, Pawn Shops, Fast Foods, Workshops, and Public Transportation Stations!
- 2 Different Turn-Based Combat Modes: Ground Combat & Ship Combat
- Upgrade Systems for your Weapon, Armor, and Ship
- Or, ditch your ship and take Public Transportation all the way!
- Find interesting devices to change your combat style and character build.
- Board enemy ships, kill the enemies, and take their ships, just like Battle Royale should be!
- Make your way to the final arena for the showdown.
- Final Arena will present new twists to the Gameplay (more info to come as development continues)!
- Event-driven progress, based on how you (and the A.I.) choose to explore the map.
- Twisted aliens get twisted endings, inspired by Twisted Metal games!
- A morally depraved world, inspired by the movie Idiocracy!